Wednesday 1 September 2010

A pinch of bliss


I just finished an SAT Critical Reading Practice, and scored a 100. Because of the vacancy of anthropoids in my house, I decided to celebrate this alone, and blog about it. I came to realize that my hard work for studying for the SAT's finally paid off. This feeling, known as happiness, plays a role as a fuel for my love for education. I have always pride myself on being accomplished, and intelligent, but as obvious as I elicit my superciliousness, I was never assured that I am truly smart. These little moments when I earn my good grade, I feel like I am slowly approaching the point where I am satisfied with myself for deserving the title of being acute. In the meantime, I will bury myself in New York Times articles, classic novels, and endless lists of pretentious words.

No comments:

Post a Comment